Maritime Cluster Fund
The Maritime Cluster Fund (MCF) was introduced by the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore to facilitate the growth of Singapore's maritime industry through supporting the industry's manpower and business development efforts as well as its productivity improvements drive.
Eligible participants may apply for the Maritime Cluster Fund (MCF) grant of 50% of course fees for most SSA courses and 70% of course fees for several courses as listed below. The MCF training grant will be disbursed through the SSA upon receipt from the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA) who administers MCF.
Applicable Courses (50% Grant)
- Introduction to Shipping
- Principles of Shipping Operations and Practices
- Principles of Shipping Documentation and Practices
- Intermediate Course on Shipping Documentation - Bills of Lading
- Principles of Shipbroking and Chartering
- Shipping Law and Disputes
- Compliance of the IMDG Code for Transport of Dangerous Goods
- Container Management and Practices
- Marine Insurance
- Maritime HR Management
- Maritime Labour Convention 2006 - The Concise Perspective
Applicable Courses (70% Grant)
- Basic Course on the Code of Practice for Bunkering (SS600:TR48)
- Enhanced Course on the Code of Practice for Bunkering (SS600:TR48)\
- Refresher Course for Bunker Surveyors and Bunker Cargo Officers – including MFM
How to Apply
Check if you qualify and how to apply at : Maritime Cluster Fund Information.