KONGSBERG, an international technology corporation that delivers advance and reliable solutions that improve safety, security and performance in complex operations, and during extreme conditions. KONGSBERG works with demanding customers in the global defence, maritime, oil and gas and aerospace industries.
Kongsberg Maritime, a wholly owned subsidiary of KONGSBERG. We deliver systems for dynamic positioning and navigation, marine automation and more to offshore and shipyard industries. We are committed to meeting our customers' expectation with innovative and reliable solutions to their merchant marine, offshore, subsea, and oil & gas needs.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for several qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
Marketing Assistant/Executive (Contract)
Overview of Position:
Associate to support an enthusiastic sales team in marketing content, presentation and graphic designer. This ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who understands business and marketing communication and has an interest in and aptitude for design. You will enjoy distilling complex concepts into clear and compelling visual narratives and will value clarity and consistent formatting. You will also have an eye for detail, an eagerness to learn, and the ability to think creatively within the branding guidelines.
1. Design and creation of marketing content for presentation, demonstration and display purposes that is aligned with the brand direction
2. Story boarding to create more engaging content based on written or spoken ideas and convert them into images, layouts and other designs
3. Design and create visually compelling PowerPoint/Keynote presentations and print materials
4. Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics in communicating the organizations brand and image across.
5. Edit photos and build charts, infographics and data visualizations as needed
6. Develop templates and create quality materials which will primarily be made using presentations, product sheet, newsletters, social media, etc
7. Develop original artwork or illustrations, event graphics and managing a comprehensive image bank.
8. Consult with the marketing (HQ) and local sales teams
1. Experience working on developing professional content / communication marketing content for a technology company
2. Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign, specially with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
3. Knowledge in AfterEffects, WordPress and Sharepoint are a plus.
4. A portfolio that displays an understanding of design principles, branding, layout and typography
5. Excel at breaking down complex, technical information then redesigning the delivery of it to communicate the concepts in a consumable, easy-to-understand format
6. Adaptive design eye and skill with good communication skills
7. Ability to communicate information in an interesting way, pulling out the benefits, value, and story behind tactics, case studies and other materials.
8. Strong command in English, both verbal and written (drafting, copy editing, presenting ideas)
9. Positive attitude and able to work in multi-cultural environment
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Visit us at our website https://www.km.kongsberg.com/